Click on a heading name to view the information
Travel & Transport Desk Information
It is essential to contact the nearest South African Government representative to confirm that you have the necessary documentation to enter South Africa. Please ensure that you have at least 2 blank pages in your passport when arriving in our country. The passport also needs to be valid for the duration of the stay and six months after departure.
Entry Requirements for South Africa
- A valid passport for the duration of your stay and six months thereafter.
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A valid visa, if required.
- A return or onward ticket
- Sufficient funds
- Yellow fever certificates if the journey starts or entails passing through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America.
Where to apply for a Visa
- At the South African diplomatic or consular representative in the applicant’s country of normal residence, which includes permanent residence and long-term temporary residence.
- At the South African diplomatic or consular representative in the country of which the applicant validly holds a valid passport.
- At the designated South African diplomatic or consular representative when a mission is not present in the applicant’s country of residence
NB: Applications lodged at a place other than the above may be referred by the consular officer to the above offices may result in a longer processing time. Visas CANNOT be applied for at the South African ports of entry. For detailed visa info, visit the South African Department of Home Affairs and the South African Department of International Relations and Cooperation. Also visit South African Tourism for an easy breakdown.
Another useful information link is http://www.dfa.gov.za/foreign/sa_abroad/index.htm
What You Need To Know About South Africa’s New Laws When Travelling With Children
You can download the information diagram here
A fabulous Shebeen Party will be hosted in the Main Foyer Area of Century City Conference Centre.
Friday 04 August, from 17:30 onwards. This function offers a superb opportunity for traders to mingle with delegates, colleagues and other important guests associated with the congress.
Saturday 05 August 2017:
The Gala & Awards Dinner on Saturday 05 August will be held at Hall D. Century City Conference Centre. Two hundred guests will be regaled in style with a
sit-down dinner. This prestigious event will be complimented by entertainment provided for the evening. Trader awards will also be announced at this event.